Sunday, March 10, 2013

What He has done for me







 "Come and listen, all who fear God, 
and I will tell you what He has done for me.

I cried out to Him with my mouth,
and praise was on my tongue.

If I had been aware of malice within my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.

However, God has listened;
He has paid attention to the sound of my prayer.

May God be praised!
He has not turned away my prayer
or His faithful love from me."
--psalm 66:16-20


Sweetness to my soul!!!  Our God is a good God!  This passage sums up all that is in me to say tonight...."let me tell you..all that He has done for me".  This is all that our witness and testimony need to be: a "telling" of what He has done for us.  No need to fancy it up, embellish, or disguise it in any way.  Plain, unrefined....raw.  He doesn't need or require anything more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment